Review Account Information
Business Contact & Address, Default Payment, Notification, Inventory Shipment and Order Return Address were recorded based on information provided in Registration process. Please review and make a change by clicking Edit button of each tab if necessary.
Below is a break down of each tab editable under Account Information.
Here you find your Business name and you can make changes to you Accounts Main Contact information, Representative information and your Registered Business Address. Most of this information will be pre-populated from the paperwork you submit. Below is a overview of each field in the Business Information tab.
- Client Business Name: This is the name of your store to be display on Newegg Logistics portal. If you would like to make changes to the store name that you select now, please contact your Account Manager or Newegg Logistic Support team(3plCSUS@newegg.com).
- Main Contact: The primary contact for the Business will be filled in here. This can be changed at any time by clicking the Edit button.
- Representative Information: This box is used for identifying the main representative for your business.
- Registered Business Address: This Box contains the Name, Business License and address of the business
- Legal Name of Business. The official name of the person or entity that owns a business. This must match the business license you uploaded.
- DBA: Stands for “doing business as” and you can enter the same name as “Client Business Name” if they are the same.
- Business License: A legal document copy that grants you the right to operate a business. W-9 for example.
- Address info: The business address is the address that can be registered and can receive any notification by mail.
Here you’ll be able to add or remove stores that you account ships under.
- To add a store, click +New Store. This will bring up the new store field to fill out.
- To Make modifications to a current store, Click the edit icon which will let you make changes to the same fields as +New Store
You can also make changes to the following store settings
Allow order modification for inventory discrepancy
Select Yes will allow Newegg Logistics to modify orders without advance notice when inventory discrepancy occurred. The modification includes update item quantity, remove line item, or cancel the entire order.
Select No for Newegg Logistics to fulfill the entire order when inventory is available
Allow Warehouse Redistribution:
If set yes, Newegg Logistics will transfer orders to other warehouses for fulfillment without advance notice when current warehouse do not have sufficient inventory.
Payment Information: Here you can make changes to your Method of Payment. You can choose from the following options.
- Credit Card: The credit card here will be used for the default credit card for automatic/manual payment. If you have modified the credit card information, please click the Manage Credit Card button again to select and save.
- Paypal/Paypal Debit: Allows Non-US client to make payments using there Paypal or Paypal Debit Account.
Notification Options: This tab will allow you to assign or change the assigned email address for the following Notifications
- Order Processed Notifications: Receive a notification email each time a shipment or an order processed by Newegg Logistics. This is the only communication method (out of 3) user can decide to turn off.
- Order Exceptions Notifications: Receive a notification when a shipment or an order cannot be processed by Newegg Logistics (i.e. pending or void orders, invalid shipping address, etc.)
- Business Notifications: Business related message, news, and documents (i.e. Invoices) are sent to the following email address.
Inventory Shipment Address: This is the address to return your inventory such as your own warehouse address. If you do not have a warehouse or office address for return, you can insert our warehouse address. To add a address, click Add New Address.
Order Ship From/Return Address: This is the ship from address displayed on shipping label. Any recalling of package will be directed to this address. You can choose between your own address or Newegg Logistics Service
Manage additional user and access
The first user who registered the account is assigned as the account administrator. They can invite more users to the same account and decide what level of access of each user.
a. Invite a new user
Click Add a user button to pop up a separate window, where you can input an email address of a new user. Click Invite button to complete.
Once an invitation email sent, you can see that person from User Account Setting (Status = Invited). A user will receive an email about how to create password to login your business account. Once password created, the user account has been activated (Status = Enable). You can click Invite Again to send another email as a reminder.
b. Manage User Access
Client can click EDIT button to grant proper function access (view/edit/none) to each individual user. Click Save button to make the change effective. You can disable an existing user account by Mark As Disable. You can also Set As Admin for another user, but you will no longer the admin of this account.
c. Warehouse Setting
Client can choose warehouses of Newegg Logistics for your services. A warehouse must be active on your list so that you can send inventory. Any warehouse which has your inventory cannot be deleted. Click Add Warehouse to select warehouse from the available list. Click “X” symbol to delete a warehouse from the active warehouse list.